I am PhDr. Eva Růžičková, registered under ID 71859012 in the business register, located at Na záhonech 1482/65, 141 00, Praha 4 – Michle, Czech Republic.
My contacts are:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +420 602 974 962
On my website https://realityturecko.cz I work with cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that my website sends to your web browser or to the device on which you are viewing the website (e.g. computer, phone, tablet). They allow me to recognise you and adapt my website accordingly. They also help me to analyse traffic on my website.
What types of cookies I use?
- Technical (functional) cookies cookies are necessary for my site to display and function as intended.
- Marketing cookies allow me to customize content based on what pages you have previously visited. They are also used to analyse the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
On what basis do I process the cookies?
- I may process technical (functional) cookies on the basis of legal regulations. Without them, my website would not be displayed correctly.
- I can process statistical and marketing cookies only with your consent, which is of course voluntary.
The period for which I store cookies can be found in the table below.
You can disable use of all cookies in your browser settings. However, the settings must be made separately on each device (computer, phone, tablet).
You can also browse the web in your browser’s anonymous mode.
Who processes cookies for me?
- Google Ireland Ltd., provider of Google Maps and YouTube services, located at Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland., in accordance with its terms.
The handling of personal data takes place within the European Union. If processing takes place outside the EU, then on the basis of the relevant legislation (exemptions approved by the European Union, or after meeting other data security requirements).